SLP’s philosophy is to provide legal services in a personalized manner, discreetly, competently, with a view towards achieving the best outcome for clients in a legal and practical sense. It involves, an understanding of our clients’ circumstances, clients’ preferred course of action, an assessment of the options available to clients in their circumstances, a cost-benefit analysis of available options, and where possible, a risk assessment of outcome of the clients’ preferred course of action.
Our team is headed by a team of senior lawyers whose particulars are set out below.
SLP operates from premises at 7500A Beach Road #09-313 The Plaza Singapore 199591. It is easily accessible by the Mass Rapid Transport system (MRT), taxis and buses. There is ample hourly parking at our office building carpark.
Martin’s areas of practice are listed below
- Building & Construction Related matters
- Conveyance & Property Development
- Commercial Litigation
- Estate & Probate matters
- Family & Matrimonial disputes
- Incorporation of Companies & Corporate Secretarial services
- Company/Breach of Directors Duties/Shareholders / Minority Oppression disputes